Dreaming cannot be taught because real dreaming happens in absence of time. You cannot teach something that is happening right now. Only the unreal, the falsehood can be taught - you can only teach lies, which is either something you believe has already happened or imagine something which is going to happen, but either way you will be inexorably lost in the labyrinth of time
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Programme aims to develop competent managers for a variety of managerial positions in business administration and management. The three year BBA provides a solid grounding in the core theoretical and practical aspects of business and administration while enabling and encouraging a focused knowledge through specialisation in management, finance and marketing. It allows students to explore the complexities of modern business organisations, relationships that exist amongst functional areas of a business, and the challenges of administration.
Students explore accounting, economics, marketing, operations, business structures, and creative thinking. In addition, students must create an idea for a business initiative, assess its feasibility, produce a strategy for the business, and develop a busines plan. The goal of the programme is to provide a practical working foundation that prepares the graduate with analytical, creative, and quantitative expertise for immediate entry into a management position.
Graduates from the Bachelor of Business Administration possess:
* Strong analytical skills, capable of identifying and assessing strategic opportunities that may benefit an organisation in both the domestic and international market
* A solid understanding of the global business environment, trading systems, and geo and socio-political influences on investments, trade, and the economic landscape
* The flexibility and creativity necessary to address challenges presented by a rapidly changing international business environment.
cross-cultural communication skills, capable of managing across cultural boundaries.
ESE students are not only trained in the theories that underlie international business activities, but also:
* Conduct their studies in an international environment with students from around the world.
* Study of a foreign language
* Intern with companies around the globe
* Receive individual attention due to small class sizes
The Bachelor of Business Administration is validated by the University of Buckingham
After receiving a BS in Business Administration Michelle enrolled at ESE New York in the Global MBA program with a major in Finance. As part of the Global MBA Program, Michelle participated in the inaugural semester of ESE’s Exchange Program with the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS). During her graduate studies at ESE, she interned at A. Cicognani Communications, a Marketing...