Knowledge or discipline coming from outside will never help you to achieve the highest level of understanding or any possible way to freedom - freedom from descriptions, beliefs, superstitions, from internal and external pressure, from identification with inner and outer events, freedom from mass-hypnotism, freedom from your own fears, negative emotions and false ideas, freedom from yourself. For a man to be completely free he must fight a lifetime of indoctrination! He must overturn his way of seeing things. Only in this way, and through hard work, can he change his history and destiny… But a man can never achieve this alone.. He needs a School - a special School. A School for overturning - where ideas and knowledge are overthrown....... and first and foremost, the idea that death is inevitable. Death is the ultimate resistance to truth, harmony and beauty. President Elio D"Anna
This course is not currently available in the London campus.
“On graduating with an honours degree in business administration, general business and management, students will be distinguished from the threshold category by their enhanced capacity to develop and apply their own perspectives to their studies, to deal with uncertainty and complexity, to explore alternative solutions, to demonstrate critical evaluation and to integrate theory and practice in a wide range of situations.” - The Quality Assurance Association for Higher Education (2007)
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Business Administration* aims to develop pro-active decision makers, managers and leaders for a variety of careers in business sectors in a global context. The programme focusses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of one’s own professional skills and abilities.
A grouping of essential core subjects are uniquely combined with the study of a language, two integral internship placements, integrative workshops and the choice of four specialisations in management, marketing, finance and media and communications. A distinctive constellation of interlocking subjects ensures that each student receives the knowledge and the analytical, creative and quantitative expertise needed to be able to manage people, resources and information in a dynamic business environment. With these key skills ESE students are more attractive to employers, and know how to enable companies to achieve their goals and objectives in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
Students will also have the added advantage of being able to pursue the BSc in Business Administration in any of the ESE campuses, whether London, Madrid, Milan, Florence or Rome. They will have the unique opportunity to transfer between campuses on a per term or per year basis, experiencing the same programme in multiple international contexts and cultures.
Key Components of the BSc in Business Administration
• A choice of four specialisations – management, marketing, finance, media and communication
• Academic credit for language modules which will increase employability
• Two internship placements from a choice of 1500 companies worldwide
• Integrative workshops to provide the knowledge, skills, practice and pastoral care to ensure maximized personal and academic development
• Ideal preparation for postgraduate study
• A degree programme offered across two continents with the possibility of transferring between campuses in London, Milan, Florence, Rome and Madrid on a per term or per year basis
• Two intakes per academic year – September and January – providing extra enrolment options
• The opportunity to take an English/Italian bilingual first year in Florence, enabling students to hone their English skills whilst having the comfort of lectures and exams in their mother tongue
• Small class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
Graduates from the BSc in Business Administration possess:
_ Strong analytical skills, capable of identifying and assessing strategic opportunities that may benefit an organisation in both the domestic and international market
_ A solid understanding of the global business environment, trading systems, and geo and socio-political influences on investments, trade, and the economic landscape
_ The flexibility and creativity necessary to address challenges presented by a rapidly changing international business environment.
_ Cross-cultural communication skills, capable of managing people, resources and information across cultural boundaries
Student: Michele Vietri Citizenship: Italian Programme and Year: BSc, 2nd year, Management Campus: Florence Internship Company: Dezan Shira and Associates Location: Beijing, China My name is Michele Vietri and I am a second year Management student of the Bachelor in Business Administration at the ESE campus in Florence. This year I was highly motivated to seek an...