ESE Short Courses
Don' t be discouraged Don't feel discouraged if you are not yet successful in applying the Art of Dreaming. You, as children of time, are still unable to understand the difference between dreaming and desiring. The problem is that you may not realise that you are commanding into your Life the experience of want, need, wish, try and hope, and that such an experience reveals in time the exact opposite of what you are desiring or expecting. Dreaming is such a powerful, creative experience that even few seconds of its timeless action will succeed in creating all that you have desired for years and failed to achieve.
The English Foundation Course offered at ESE London is accompanied by a ‘Marketing, Management and Business’ Foundation programme (MMB), which runs for a total of five weeks and provides students with both an intensive review of English and an overview of business concepts.
Next Start Date
* 1- 5 Weeks
Mode of Delivery
* Excursions to places such as London’s Financial District and the Houses of Parliament and recommends students to experience the legal issues of MMB at the Central Court, the ‘Old Bailey’
- 5 days/week (from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm)
- 6 hours/day (general English and MMB)
General English Course
The main focus of the General English Course will be on active and communicative grammar usage through reading, writing, listening and speaking with particular emphasis on the active skills of speaking and writing. Stimulated task material will be selected from a range of sources including the internet, radio programmes and relevant textbooks considered appropriate for your level. The course will also include some excursions to a current art exhibition or sightseeing spot.
* Introduction to Business – The aims and objectives of business
* Types of business structure – Sole Trade, Partnership, Private and Public limited companies
* Marketing research – Questionnaire design
* Departmental functions – Human Resources, Production and Finance
* Writing a Business Plan
* Report writing and Business correspondence
Reading and writing skills will be given priority on the course, there will however be significant time devoted to listening and conversational skills.
Students will be required to produce their assignments on the university PCs.
* Case studies taken from newspapers, TV and radio;
* Worksheets especially for the business plan and business correspondence;
business educational software
* Educational Visits - We usually make two visits during the five weeks course. Trips will be organised in collaboration with the lecturer of the general English course.
£300 per week
* Application form (click here to apply online)
There are two reasons why my experience at ESE has been one of the most rewarding and fulfilling periods of my life. First of all since my first day, every single person working for the School has supported me with the utmost genuine care and attention. With their compassion and work-ethic, the people of ESE have created an environment where the needs of students come first. In this way, the School...