This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Finance* prepares fund managers and professional investment analysts for entrance into the banking and finance sector. The course examines the principles of financing and investment decisions and their impact across a broad range of contemporary management concerns.
As part of the Finance specialisation, master students explore:
• classical and contemporary corporate financing approaches with respect to multinational firms in developed and developing markets
• the viability and appropriateness of a corporate mergers or acquisitions through evaluation and analysis
• value assessment and enterprise value
• risk management and different theories and approaches for the multinational enterprise
• the necessity for new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals as well as other resources in international project management
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
There are two reasons why my experience at ESE has been one of the most rewarding and fulfilling periods of my life. First of all since my first day, every single person working for the School has supported me with the utmost genuine care and attention. With their compassion and work-ethic, the people of ESE have created an environment where the needs of students come first. In this way, the School...