Being European doesn't mean to occupy a certain geographic area in Europe. Being European means thinking as a European, living in a country with European beliefs and traditions, feeling as a European. Being European is an inside out process which means to develop in each citizen a European consciousness - an inner sense of European patriotism - a conscious idea of a united nation called 'Europe'.
The Master of Science (MSc) in Finance prepares fund managers and professional investment analysts for entrance into the banking and finance sector. The course examines the principles of financing and investment decisions and their impact across a broad range of contemporary management concerns.
As part of the Finance specialisation, master students explore:
• classical and contemporary corporate financing approaches with respect to multinational firms in developed and developing markets
• the viability and appropriateness of a corporate mergers or acquisitions through evaluation and analysis
• value assessment and enterprise value
• risk management and different theories and approaches for the multinational enterprise
• the necessity for new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals as well as other resources in international project management
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
The Masters in Finance is validated by the University of Buckingham
"I have an Honours degree in Psychology and was busy with my Masters degree in Research Psychology when I realised that as a creative person I did not want to work with statics and data day in and day out. For this reason I researched for the best educational institute where I can learn more about one of the things I love to do most. I found the ESE online and signed-up for the Event Management...