Only the ‘dream’ is real – The ‘dream’ is the most real thing there is. Learn to live within the world of the real. Here your habits and convictions, your old codes, no longer apply… What you call reality is only an image that must be completely overturned. Nothing of the old world can be brought with you. You will have to learn a new way of thinking, breathing, acting and loving… It’s time to abandon your conflictual vision of the world. It’s time for you to die to all that which is lifeless. It’s time to be reborn. It’s time for a new exodus and a new freedom. It is the greatest adventure a man can possibly imagine: the regaining of his own lost integrity.
The Master in Finance prepares fund managers and professional investment analysts for entrance into the banking and finance sector. The course examines the principles of financing and investment decisions and their impact across a broad range of contemporary management concerns.
As part of the Finance specialisation, master students explore:
• classical and contemporary corporate financing approaches with respect to multinational firms in developed and developing markets
• the viability and appropriateness of a corporate mergers or acquisitions through evaluation and analysis
• value assessment and enterprise value
• risk management and different theories and approaches for the multinational enterprise
• the necessity for new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals as well as other resources in international project management
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
After 7 years, I hope this email finds You well. I am a International Business and Marketing alum. I completed my studies in 2002 and I would like to take this opportunity to update you on my career. I started my studies at European School of Economics in the fall of 1998. I was one of the lucky students having been granted a partial scholarship. When I first moved...