Don't feel discouraged if you are not yet successful in applying the Art of Dreaming. You, as children of time, are still unable to understand the difference between dreaming and desiring. The problem is that you may not realise that you are commanding into your Life the experience of want, need, wish, try and hope, and that such an experience reveals in time the exact opposite of what you are desiring or expecting. Dreaming is such a powerful, creative experience that even few seconds of its timeless action will succeed in creating all that you have desired for years and failed to achieve.
This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Finance* prepares fund managers and professional investment analysts for entrance into the banking and finance sector. The course examines the principles of financing and investment decisions and their impact across a broad range of contemporary management concerns.
As part of the Finance specialisation, master students explore:
• classical and contemporary corporate financing approaches with respect to multinational firms in developed and developing markets
• the viability and appropriateness of a corporate mergers or acquisitions through evaluation and analysis
• value assessment and enterprise value
• risk management and different theories and approaches for the multinational enterprise
• the necessity for new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals as well as other resources in international project management
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
After 7 years, I hope this email finds You well. I am a International Business and Marketing alum. I completed my studies in 2002 and I would like to take this opportunity to update you on my career. I started my studies at European School of Economics in the fall of 1998. I was one of the lucky students having been granted a partial scholarship. When I first moved...