This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Finance* prepares fund managers and professional investment analysts for entrance into the banking and finance sector. The course examines the principles of financing and investment decisions and their impact across a broad range of contemporary management concerns.
As part of the Finance specialisation, master students explore:
• classical and contemporary corporate financing approaches with respect to multinational firms in developed and developing markets
• the viability and appropriateness of a corporate mergers or acquisitions through evaluation and analysis
• value assessment and enterprise value
• risk management and different theories and approaches for the multinational enterprise
• the necessity for new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals as well as other resources in international project management
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
Student: Daniela Alvarez Citizenship: Colombian – Italian Programme and Year: BSc, second year, Management Campus: Florence Internship Company: International Data Corporation (IDC) Location: London, UK I started the Bachelor in Business Administration programme at ESE Florence two years ago. The possibility to travel and change campuses as well as to have internship...