Creative leadership. The role of a creative leader is to discover and develop creative abilities of each member of the organization. A creative leader doesn t say to people what to do or not to do. A creative leader creates through his inner integrity the enviroment and the conditions under which everybody will naturally express his own ideas and creativity, and feel responsible for the well being and development of the entire organization.
This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Management* aims to provide students with a comprehensive view of international management, exploring the critical factors for cross-national business success, the impact of globalisation on the international business environment, trade theories, and internationalisation strategies.
As part of the Management specialisation, master students explore:
• entrepreneurial activity and its role in sustaining growth, identifying markets and seizing opportunity within a global economy
• leadership and how effective practices impact employees, customers and other stakeholders
• the structures of information delivery and the impact on products, services, operations, decision-making, marketing, and distribution
• international project management an new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals and resources
• crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
• human resources, internal marketing and the dynamics of effective leadership as a strategic factor in gaining competitive advantage in the global market
• practical examinations of the marketing strategies of international organisations.
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership
*London Metropolitan University and the European School of Economics have entered in a Memorandum Of Understanding with an intention to collaborate on an educational project leading to a British Degree.
I am from Varese ( Italy), and I got my bachelor’s degree in 2004 from the European School of Economics (ESE) in Italy. After my working experiences for “La Gazzetta dello Sport” (the most popular sport newspaper in Italy) and for “Juventus” football club, I worked for a Marketing/PR Agency in NY; which inspired and motivated me to start my own activity. In...