This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Management* aims to provide students with a comprehensive view of international management, exploring the critical factors for cross-national business success, the impact of globalisation on the international business environment, trade theories, and internationalisation strategies.
As part of the Management specialisation, master students explore:
• entrepreneurial activity and its role in sustaining growth, identifying markets and seizing opportunity within a global economy
• leadership and how effective practices impact employees, customers and other stakeholders
• the structures of information delivery and the impact on products, services, operations, decision-making, marketing, and distribution
• international project management an new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals and resources
• crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
• human resources, internal marketing and the dynamics of effective leadership as a strategic factor in gaining competitive advantage in the global market
• practical examinations of the marketing strategies of international organisations.
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership
"I have an Honours degree in Psychology and was busy with my Masters degree in Research Psychology when I realised that as a creative person I did not want to work with statics and data day in and day out. For this reason I researched for the best educational institute where I can learn more about one of the things I love to do most. I found the ESE online and signed-up for the Event Management...