Don't feel discouraged if you are not yet successful in applying the Art of Dreaming. You, as children of time, are still unable to understand the difference between dreaming and desiring. The problem is that you may not realise that you are commanding into your Life the experience of want, need, wish, try and hope, and that such an experience reveals in time the exact opposite of what you are desiring or expecting. Dreaming is such a powerful, creative experience that even few seconds of its timeless action will succeed in creating all that you have desired for years and failed to achieve.
This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Management* aims to provide students with a comprehensive view of international management, exploring the critical factors for cross-national business success, the impact of globalisation on the international business environment, trade theories, and internationalisation strategies.
As part of the Management specialisation, master students explore:
• entrepreneurial activity and its role in sustaining growth, identifying markets and seizing opportunity within a global economy
• leadership and how effective practices impact employees, customers and other stakeholders
• the structures of information delivery and the impact on products, services, operations, decision-making, marketing, and distribution
• international project management an new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals and resources
• crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
• human resources, internal marketing and the dynamics of effective leadership as a strategic factor in gaining competitive advantage in the global market
• practical examinations of the marketing strategies of international organisations.
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership
*London Metropolitan University and the European School of Economics have entered in a Memorandum Of Understanding with an intention to collaborate on an educational project leading to a British Degree.
Student: Daniela Alvarez Citizenship: Colombian – Italian Programme and Year: BSc, second year, Management Campus: Florence Internship Company: International Data Corporation (IDC) Location: London, UK I started the Bachelor in Business Administration programme at ESE Florence two years ago. The possibility to travel and change campuses as well as to have internship...