In a world where all kinds of revolution have failed, all attempts to change the violent nature of man revealed futile, the art of dreaming reveals as the only practical way to transform events and circumstances, history and destiny, past and future at will. Remember! When you will get rid of every violence, conflict and misery inside yourself, crimes, revolutions and wars will miraculously disappear from this planet – the way out is the way in.
This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Management* aims to provide students with a comprehensive view of international management, exploring the critical factors for cross-national business success, the impact of globalisation on the international business environment, trade theories, and internationalisation strategies.
As part of the Management specialisation, master students explore:
• entrepreneurial activity and its role in sustaining growth, identifying markets and seizing opportunity within a global economy
• leadership and how effective practices impact employees, customers and other stakeholders
• the structures of information delivery and the impact on products, services, operations, decision-making, marketing, and distribution
• international project management an new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals and resources
• crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
• human resources, internal marketing and the dynamics of effective leadership as a strategic factor in gaining competitive advantage in the global market
• practical examinations of the marketing strategies of international organisations.
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership
*London Metropolitan University and the European School of Economics have entered in a Memorandum Of Understanding with an intention to collaborate on an educational project leading to a British Degree.
Student: Michele Vietri Citizenship: Italian Programme and Year: BSc, 2nd year, Management Campus: Florence Internship Company: Dezan Shira and Associates Location: Beijing, China My name is Michele Vietri and I am a second year Management student of the Bachelor in Business Administration at the ESE campus in Florence. This year I was highly motivated to seek an...