This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Marketing* prepares candidates for a wide variety of careers in marketing management, such as brand management, product development, retailing, services marketing, business to business marketing and marketing for non-profit organisations.
As part of the Marketing specialisation, master students explore:
• innovative practices in both manufacturing and service sectors and how firms can gain competitive advantage, market share and reduce cost
• e-commerce, e-business, and the optimisation of technological structures as a strategic marketing tool
• marketing strategies of international organisations and approaches to a new international market opportunities
• customer-driven marketing strategies in emerging economies
• the connectivity between marketing communication and strategy, and criteria for using different promotional techniques and media in integrated marketing campaigns
• crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
"I have an Honours degree in Psychology and was busy with my Masters degree in Research Psychology when I realised that as a creative person I did not want to work with statics and data day in and day out. For this reason I researched for the best educational institute where I can learn more about one of the things I love to do most. I found the ESE online and signed-up for the Event Management...