Even though the technology of the Dreamer is now available in print and in all languages, the silent knowledge that underlies that non-teaching is beyond the power of the written word. The principles and ideas of the Dreamer must become practical experience and real power of doing. You must carry your being beyond the realm of talking and thinking into the realm of intuition and action. You must not allow the false clarity of a rational mind to imprison you.
This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Marketing* prepares candidates for a wide variety of careers in marketing management, such as brand management, product development, retailing, services marketing, business to business marketing and marketing for non-profit organisations.
As part of the Marketing specialisation, master students explore:
• innovative practices in both manufacturing and service sectors and how firms can gain competitive advantage, market share and reduce cost
• e-commerce, e-business, and the optimisation of technological structures as a strategic marketing tool
• marketing strategies of international organisations and approaches to a new international market opportunities
• customer-driven marketing strategies in emerging economies
• the connectivity between marketing communication and strategy, and criteria for using different promotional techniques and media in integrated marketing campaigns
• crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
After finishing secondary school, Benedetta Amadi enrolled in the European School of Economics in Milan where, as part of her four year programme, she had the opportunity to complete a six months specialization course at Esmod, a school of fashion design in Paris, followed by an internship of six months in the Burberry press office in London. Benedetta Amadi graduated at ESE after spending...