In a world where all kinds of revolution have failed, all attempts to change the violent nature of man revealed futile, the art of dreaming reveals as the only practical way to transform events and circumstances, history and destiny, past and future at will. Remember! When you will get rid of every violence, conflict and misery inside yourself, crimes, revolutions and wars will miraculously disappear from this planet – the way out is the way in.
This course is not currently available in the London campus.
The Master in Marketing* prepares candidates for a wide variety of careers in marketing management, such as brand management, product development, retailing, services marketing, business to business marketing and marketing for non-profit organisations.
As part of the Marketing specialisation, master students explore:
• innovative practices in both manufacturing and service sectors and how firms can gain competitive advantage, market share and reduce cost
• e-commerce, e-business, and the optimisation of technological structures as a strategic marketing tool
• marketing strategies of international organisations and approaches to a new international market opportunities
• customer-driven marketing strategies in emerging economies
• the connectivity between marketing communication and strategy, and criteria for using different promotional techniques and media in integrated marketing campaigns
• crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
*London Metropolitan University and the European School of Economics have entered in a Memorandum Of Understanding with an intention to collaborate on an educational project leading to a British Degree.
I began my professional career in a Accounting firm in Tuscany, where I am still on the Board of Directors. Later I decided to change my road and moved my career toward the marketing and communication sector from which I felt attracted. Changing direction often requires a lot of time and with no doubts a lot of determination. When I finally decided to look for what I really desired to do in my...