The Master in Marketing prepares candidates for a wide variety of careers in marketing management, such as brand management, product development, retailing, services marketing, business to business marketing and marketing for non-profit organisations.
As part of the Marketing specialisation, master students explore:
• innovative practices in both manufacturing and service sectors and how firms can gain competitive advantage, market share and reduce cost
• e-commerce, e-business, and the optimisation of technological structures as a strategic marketing tool
• marketing strategies of international organisations and approaches to a new international market opportunities
• customer-driven marketing strategies in emerging economies
• the connectivity between marketing communication and strategy, and criteria for using different promotional techniques and media in integrated marketing campaigns
• crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
• conceptual thinking, critical analysis, and the implementation of strategic action
• advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• in-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
• advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
• team working and motivational skills
• inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
There are two reasons why my experience at ESE has been one of the most rewarding and fulfilling periods of my life. First of all since my first day, every single person working for the School has supported me with the utmost genuine care and attention. With their compassion and work-ethic, the people of ESE have created an environment where the needs of students come first. In this way, the School...